Volunteer with Refuge Rescue
Our dog rescue team in Woodstock GA is always looking for committed volunteers to join us in our mission to help more dogs. Here are just a few of the different ways you can help our rescue and dogs:
- EVENTS Lend a hand and help us at various events around the area. (minimum age is 12 to help at events and must have parent present)
- GRAPHIC ARTS Design artwork for special events, announcements, or general marketing.
- CALLS Check-in with adopting families or help a new family find their new companion.
- TRANSPORT Help us rescue dogs from our community shelters or give a rescued pup a ride to the vet.
- ADMINISTRATIVE Send out thank you letters, input data, file documents, or anything in between.
- SHARE Encourage your friends and family to help our mission by sharing our social media fundraisers, available dogs, and events.
- MAINTENANCE Keep our office center tidy by performing basic cleaning duties.
- OTHER Let us know if you have any other ideas on how you can help!
If you are ready to volunteer in our growing organization, fill out the form below or click here.
For questions, please email us here
We look forward to welcoming you!